Audience Media may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
• information about your use of this website
• information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website
• information about transactions carried out over this website
• information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services, and
• any other information that you send to Audience Media
Using personal information
Audience Media may use your personal information to:
• personalize the website for you;
• enable your access to and use of the website services;
• publish information about you on the website;
• send to you products that you purchase;
• supply to you services that you purchase;
• collect payments from you; and
• send you marketing communications
Where Audience Media discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Audience Media may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Audience Media will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Audience Media will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Cross-border data transfers
Updating this statement
This website contains links to other websites. Audience Media is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Audience Media